Thursday, September 11, 2008
I decided to blog on an article called Local firefighters climb to remember fallen Sept. 11 comrades. It tells about how firefighters climbed the 55 story tall Qwest buliding twice this afternoon, in memory of our fellow, never forgotten New York city comrads from the deadly terrorist attack towards the World Trade Center. I believe that what the firefighters did this afternoon was a true sign that they are loyal to their country and are willing to do as much as they can to prove that. I mean climbing the Qwest buliding not only once but twice to signify the World Trade Center being 110 stories tall, is amazing. If I could I would have been right there next to those firefighters making my way up as well. The terrorist attack seven years ago disgusts me. I can't believe anybody could have that mean of a heart. As a matter of fact I believe they can't possibly have a heart to do something so terrible. Several individuals who were loved by several were lost seven years ago. I can't even describe how disgusted I am of those terrorists. This morning when we did the 9/11 tribute, I was near tears. The sound of that trumpted playing, and the memories of what I saw on television, what I read in the papers, it all overwhelmed me. If my fellow class-mates weren't there in the room with me, I seriously would"ve had tears streaming down my cheeks. And then just now reading that article touched me. It really does show that we have loyal and caring people in this world. It makes it all the better knowing that those people are in the same state as me. It just goes to show you that we really do have good spirited people in this world; they arn't all as sick and twisted as the terrorists that distroyed the families of those people. All in all that article really touched me, and I give great respect to those firefighters who climbed those steps this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment