Thursday, September 18, 2008
Some Friends Aren't Really Friends
Friends The article that stood out most for me under my local news file was, Teen held for manslaughter after giving shotgun to suicidal roomie. It tells how a young manshot himself Monday night, after getting a loaded gun from his friend, Jacob Weiss. The two men had been apparently drinking and conversing about suicide before the incident. My reaction to this article is confused. I don't know if the man purposly handed him the gun, or if he was too drunk to realize wat he was doing. I don't understand why Jacob Weiss would give his friend a loaded gun, knowing that he was suicidle, unless he did it on purpose. My opinion on this is the Jacob got his friend drunk on purpose, handed him the shotgun, knowing that he would kill himself. Yes, I'm saying that i believe Jacob Weiss should be convicted for murder in the first degree, or manslaughter. He was convicted for manslaughter. However, I am still curious why he would do such a thing. Maybe revenge, because he was mentally unstable, who knows. This got me to thinking, maybe you can't trust some of your friends as much as you think you can. It's a crazy world. All in all some people aren't as trust worthy as you may think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment